Welcome to ONTOP! To familiarise yourself with the platform, please go through this Introduction to ONTOP course. You have already been registered for it.
- Medical Education
- ONTOP-IN way forward
- Apps in Learning
- E-learning paradigm shift
- Efficacy of Apps Medical Officers 2016.
The IT sector is making rapid strides, and looking at the faster communication tools available to health professionals now, WHO-CC at AIIMS has taken a unique initiative of using e-Learning for disseminating Evidence Based Practices on Newborn Health for healthcare professionals for Continuous Professionals Development (CPD)/Continuing Medical Education (CME). While you get a certificate for these courses, they should not be viewed as a license for health professionals to practice neonatology.
How do you benefit from these courses?
- Due to it being an online course, learning is flexible, and you can access lectures and modules anytime, anywhere at your comfort
- The courses are designed to be interactive, employing a variety of resources including robust modules, webinars, forums and MCQ tests- all designed to meet the need of doctors and healthcare workers managing sick newborn
- You get the chance to learn from some of the leading neonatologists in Asia
- Gives opportunity to share knowledge and clinical practices among colleagues in a diverse range of clinical settings
- You attain a certificate on successful completion of the course
Disclaimer: We have taken the utmost precaution to ensure that no harm occurs from the application of these protocols. WHO-CC AIIMS will not take any responsibility for any harm to patients, care giver resulting from misinterpretation or misuse of these resource materials.
Skip site announcements