- Medical Education
- ONTOP-IN way forward
- Apps in Learning
- E learning paradigm shift
- Efficacy of Apps Medical Officers 2016.
With the IT sector making rapid strides and ease of availability faster communication tools in hands of health professional, WHO-CC at AIIMS has taken a unique initiative of using e Learning for disseminating Evidence Based Practices on Newborn Health for healthcare professionals for Continuous Professionals Development (CPD) / Continuing Medical Education(CME ). These should not be viewed as courses giving license to health professionals to practice neonatology.
Disclaimer: We have taken utmost precaution to ensure that no harm occurs from the application of these protocols. WHO-CC AIIMS will not take any responsibility for any harm to patients, care giver resulting from misinterpretation or misuse of these resource materials.
What are the benefits of the course?
- Learning is flexible with robust modules designed to meet need of Doctors managing sick newb/span>
- Provides access to teaching by leading Neonatologist of Asia
- Gives opportunity to share knowledge and clinical practices among colleagues in diverse range of clinical settings
- Attain certificate on successful completion of the course
Skip site announcements