Cookies must be enabled in your browser.
Student can get enrolled in any one of upcoming course by writing email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Sick newborn care course - 3 months
2. Newborn nursing course* -10 week
3. CPAP course* - 8 week
Attain certificate on successful completion of the course
*These have skill learning at nearby partnering institution
Is this your first time here?
Publications Responsibilities of participants
With the IT sector making rapid strides and ease of availability faster communication tools in hands of health professional, WHO-CC at AIIMS has taken a unique initiative of using e Learning for disseminating Evidence Based Practices on Newborn Health for healthcare professionals for Continuous Professionals Development (CPD) / Continuing Medical Education(CME ). These should not be viewed as courses giving license to health professionals to practice neonatology.
Disclaimer: We have taken utmost precaution to ensure that no harm occurs from the application of these protocols. WHO-CC AIIMS will not take any responsibility for any harm to patients, care giver resulting from misinterpretation or misuse of these resource materials.
What are the benefits of the course?
- Learning is flexible with robust modules designed to meet need of Doctors managing sick newborn
- Provides access to teaching by leading Neonatologist of Asia
- Gives opportunity to share knowledge and clinical practices among colleagues in diverse range of clinical settings
- Attain certificate on successful completion of the course